This manual includes all the required elements, as set forth by the Office of Inspector General, to implement a voluntary corporate compliance plan in your home health or hospice organization. Included is a powerpoint presentation to explain how to implement the program into your agency. This manual will provide you with information on steps to facilitate compliance efforts with applicable Federal and State standards, as well as the requirements of private health care programs.
Just a few of the key benefits to implementing this program:
- Fulfills legal duty that agency is not submitting false or inaccurate claims to government agencies
- Provides a more accurate view of employee and contractor behavior relating to fraud and abuse
- Improves quality, efficiency, and consistency of patient care
- Create a centralized source for distributing information on health care statutes, regulations, and other program directives
- Significantly reduces the risk of unlawful or improper conduct