Accelerate OASIS-E: Maximizing Your Finish Line Performance Workshop
We are halfway around the track in 2023. Now that you have become more comfortable in using the OASIS-E instrument, let us help you understand the gauges and opportunities to improve your quality of patient care and OASIS accuracy. Position your agency as the frontrunner in understanding the impact of accurate OASIS scoring as it relates to quality and reimbursement. In this OASIS-E workshop we will provide interactive, real-life examples and scenarios to assist your agency to the checkered flag when it comes to quality and reimbursement. Price includes OASIS – Workbook. Contact us for group discounts.
DATE: June 14 & 15, 2023
LOCATION: The MAC Building – 2800 Shoreline Drive, Denton, TX 76210
Specific outcomes are:
- The learner will be able to explain the impact of OASIS on quality and reimbursement.
- The learner will be able to describe how OASIS data is used by CMS in public reporting.
- The learner will be able to identify areas of inconsistency in scoring the OASIS and strategies to improve.
- The learner will be able to implement measures necessary to accurately complete OASIS items at all time points.
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM (CST) – Two day workshop
13.0 Nursing/Administrator CNE
LIMITED SEATING AVAILABILITY
- Assessing clinicians (RN/PT/OT/ST)
- Case Managers
- Quality Managers/Reviewers
- Clinical Directors
2800 Shoreline Drive
Denton, TX 76210